Image Map

December 21, 2011

Friday in Review

Vacation!!  Am I ready?  YES, I am and I believe the kiddos are too.  Even with our schedule off a bit this week they've been SO well behaved!!

I was going to take more pics of our parent ornaments but with the making, wrapping, and packing I completely forgot.  I bought paint markers (the BEST invention EVER), wrote the date, and had the kiddos decorate around ornament.  Here's a pic.


One of the highlights of today was finding out that ALL of their stockings had been filled (NO naughty kids here).  They found some goodies inside and Abby handed out her holiday gifts.


Some found these sticky frogs that seemed to be quite a hit.  I tried to contain the kiddos while they went around slapping them on chairs, the board, floor, and each other.  Look closely at the next picture and see where one ended up!


OH MY!
I want to say THANK YOU to the parents who sent in a card/gift today.  I appreciate your kind works and recognition of the hard work I put into making your child's education the BEST it can be!  I truly LOVE my job!!  Thank you for sharing your child with me.

Enjoy your break, relax, and spend time with your family.  I'll see you next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment