Image Map

April 30, 2012

Feeling the LOVE Today

So, I have a student who's grandmother just retired from teaching first grade.  She has been sending in items for me to weed through to see if I can use them for my classroom. What a dream come true!!

Today, she came to my class and dropped off a bag full of supplies.  Look below...can you believe it?  I felt SO LOVED and APPRECIATED today.

She wrote the nicest note telling me how much her granddaughter enjoyed coming to school and she was grateful for my commitment to teaching.  This definitely made my day and made me realize once again why I LOVE my job!!


2 comments:

  1. How sweet!! Looks like lots of good stuff:)
    It's nice to be appreciated every now and then:)
    Connie
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete