Image Map

April 24, 2013

Finally...a Teacher Toolbox!! I'm Pretty Excited.

SooOooo, I've been wanting to get rid of my teacher desk for quite some time.  If I'm ever sitting, I sit at my jellybean table.

Since I never sat at my desk and its only use was to pile papers on top of it, it NEEDED to go!!  Over break, I decided to finally get myself EVEN more organized and I bought a toolbox at Lowe's.

I used the labels from Ladybug's Teacher Files.  I came in over vacation and plugged that hot glue gun in and began gluing away.

I'm so happy with how it came out and it has worked great. I don't miss my desk at all!!


4 comments:

  1. I have always debated to nix my desk. I haven't been brave enough. I'm glad it is working for you. I’m having a giveaway please stop by http://littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com/2013/04/science-writing-and-art-oh-my-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had felt the same too. I thought if I got rid of it I'd miss it but I haven't yet. It seemed to be in the way more than being useful!!

      Delete
  2. Looks very organized, neat and tidy!! I'm making this a summer project for myself:)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't take that long to do and was well worth it!!

      Delete