Image Map

April 7, 2016

What Do You Like Best About School?

Now, if you ask a teacher this question it might be a bathroom break, a moment to sit, or just calmness in the room as your students are focused on their work.

Well, 6 of my kiddos were asked this very question and here are their responses.  I must say, that I was excited to see my name and felt famous for a moment (well at least at school).  Was she trying to earn some brownie points?  I will say, she did!!

I know we're not often recognized for the hard work we put in, day in and day out, but this makes my heart sing.  To know that they love school, learning, and of course their teachers!!


Silas said, "Learning Math."
Marlee said, "Mrs. Lyons and Mrs. Mayo and working hard."
Kolton said, "Running in gym."
Self said, "Writing."
Will said, "Reading."
Kaylee said, "Playing with my friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment