Image Map

April 6, 2017

Check Out our Bio Poems and Portraits

Students finished writing their Bio Poem this week and they will now be moving on to animal research!  

Yes, their writing is amazing but look at these portraits!!  Can you believe first graders did these?!

I absolutely LOVE kid's artwork and also LOVE that I don't have to give too many directions.  I showed them they'd be finishing the other half of their face and we talked about symmetry.  Then they went off to work.  

Here are the finished ones.















I'll be adding the rest here as students finish them up so check back.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I actually just recently included this kind of Self Portraits in a blog post featuring several different types. This is great!

    Desiree
    Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete