Image Map

September 14, 2018

A New Book to Share that I Love

We've been working this week on writing a complete sentence with a capital, spacing, and ending punctuation.

As I was browsing Amazon, which can be very dangerous, this book popped up and it instantly ended up in my cart.


It's about Scribble, who never thought he was different until he met up with some drawings.  He was left out because he didn't look like the others.  Scribble teaches a VERY important lesson-that it's ok to be different.  Together they created beautiful art.

I also showed my class that a scribble, or mistake could be turned into something beautiful.  Students drew their very own, added details, and wrote a sentence.  Here's some of their work!






Try this lesson and see what your students scribble!

No comments:

Post a Comment