Image Map

April 6, 2011

Rain Adjectives and Rainbow Adjectives

We're continuing to learn about adjectives so I thought long and hard on how I could do another crafty project that involved work with adjectives.

Today, we brainstormed a list of words to describe rain and rainbows.  Kids did an INCREDIBLE job of coming up with a list of words.  I really LOVED hearing, "Oh Mrs. Lyons, I know an adjective for that!"

Students picked one they wanted to make.  Students made clouds and wrote "adjectives for rain" or "adjectives for rainbow"  We added tissues to make the clouds look 3D.  Streamers and raindrops were added.  They add so much color to our room!  Here are a few pics.



If you look closely, you can even see students trying to mimic how I write.  Haha!  Many added the dots to their letters because I'm constantly doing that on posters to make them look prettier!

No comments:

Post a Comment