Image Map

March 17, 2014

Lucky Leprechaun, Green Staches, and Shamrock Shakes

Where did the days go of just wearing green on St. Patrick's Day?  I tend to do a bit more because I know these are some of the memories kiddos remember of school.

These would be the three topics today my students would want me to share with you!!

We set a trap on Friday hoping to catch the sneaky leprechaun who was leaving coins and shamrocks in our room.  

This is how the trap looked Friday afternoon.


We lifted the trap today and the kids couldn't believe HOW MUCH the leprechaun left behind.  Jocelyn read the note he left.  Lucky Leprechaun was quite impressed with the trap but he ate the marshmallows and found a way to escape!


Next up...GREEN STACHES!!  These were a hit and I will admit I even wore one for a bit.  Here are some CANDID pics of the kiddos.



Last up...we did some How To Writing.  We wrote How to Make Shamrock Shakes.  Of course, some were convinced I added shamrocks (clean, of course) to the recipe.  



Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment