Image Map

March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Lucky Leprechaun visited us today and left quite a mess.  He wrote all over my morning message with green marker, left shamrocks on the floor, and some how got out of the trap we set.  He did leave behind a note and some treasures.

I captured Ayva's reaction just as the box was lifted.  Priceless.


I had one student set up his own trap before he left school Wednesday but Lucky was able to even escape his.


We wrote directions on how to make a shamrock shake.  This afternoon we enjoyed some leprechaun activities and some DE-licious shakes.

Of course I have no pictures of the shakes because I was tending to the blender and making them for 3 first grade classes.

This week students created WANTED Signs and we hung them up around school.  I love how unique each leprechaun is.



They also completed some rainbow writing.  Students learned what a simile is and wrote some sentences.



Students completed writing on what makes them special.  Here are some examples.





Hope you had a great St. Paddy's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment