Image Map

August 12, 2013

Teacher Week: 10 Fun Things About Me

Talk about myself?  I normally don't do this...


I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week!  Here are 10 random facts about me.

Here's a pic of me in first grade!!


1.  I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and was married on Lanikai Beach almost 5 years ago.



2.  I'm accident prone.  I'm constantly tripping, falling, or running into things and often have a bruise some where.  My grandparents began calling me Grace at a young age.

3.  I LOVE anything artistic or crafty.  I'll try any DIY project.



4.  I'm the middle child.  You know what that means if you are too!  I'm the one (in my mind) who had to fend for myself, be overly comedic, and get attention any way I could.  

I always wanted a sister and even dressed my younger brother up (in a dress and clip on earrings) and had a fashion show. He...would...hurt...me...right...now...if he knew I was typing this. Love these guys but as you can see someone's squeezing me too hard!


5.  Flying TERRIFIES me yet fascinates me at the same time.  I love to travel but...the thought of flying and not being in control scares me A LOT!


6.  As a child (first grader) my dream job was to be a paleontologist.

7.  I want to believe I created upper-body dance moves while driving.

8.  I NEVER thought I'd be a runner but began years ago when the special ed teacher I worked with encouraged me.  I've been running since and have found it to be such a stress reliever.  As long as the knees hold up!

9.  I LOVE hiking even though I'm terrified of heights.  My husband knows me so well and always picks the perfect trails.

10.  Cliches...cliches...cliches.  I ALWAYS thought I was saying them right but found myself often corrected.  Growing up I would say, "Pull your buttons" instead of push your buttons" and "rocking the cradle" instead of "rob the cradle."  At least they got a good laugh!

Check back in throughout the week for more of Teacher Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment