Image Map

September 16, 2013

Special Person and Apples

Meet Adriana!!


We've begun learning about apples and working in our Science Notebooks.  Kids had to write a sentence on what they already know about apples and they will write an, "I wonder."

We also began a science experiment.  They'll be recording their observations on two apples.  One has skin while the other doesn't.


I incorporate art ANY way I can!!  I feel kiddos need to create, cut, and glue.  Plus I ALWAYS loved art.  

I get the kids going every year when I tell them, "NO scissors for this project!!"  They created apple diagrams by tearing the paper.  I added labels to their diagrams and they labeled the major parts.  I absolutely LOVE how unique and individual that are.

2 comments:

  1. Jocelyn is very excited about the apple science project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So GLAD to hear!! The best part is they love touching how squishy the apple is.

      Delete