Image Map

February 11, 2014

HAPPY 100th Day of School

So I used Oldster this morning to show the kids just what it could do. YIKES, I should've rethought that.

I think this app has changed A LOT in a year...either that or I'm not aging as well as I did last year when using this.

First attempt.

Now, could it REALLY make me look bad again?  Guess we know the answer.


Pics of the students to come soon.  Just wanted to give everyone a good laugh.  Guess I'll be looking for wrinkle creams tonight!!

Here are some pics of the kiddos.





Today students had to decide what they would do if they had $100.  I also found this great site that lets you add faces to money.  The link is here... Festisite Money




This saves me SO much time. I used to go to the Dollar Store and buy the play money.  I'd cut out the pictures, glue them on, and laminate.

I told the kids that I was going to make ALL of their dreams come true today and they'd each get a $100!  When I handed these out they weren't sure what to make of them at first because they did look real. Then one by one they began to realize their pictures were on the money.

During their lunch time I hid 100 Smarties around the room.  Before we began math I had them go on a hunt looking for pairs of Smarties. I had papers on the floor counting by tens.  They found almost all of them.  Two are hiding some where in the room still!!

I hope they ALL had a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment