We finished our spider unit this week. We wrote our opinions, made informational books (on Black Widows and Tarantulas), and today created these creepy, crawly guys!
I only managed to get pictures of two finished projects due to me multi-tasking and helping everyone else! Phew, it was a lot of work but they look great hanging from the ceiling.
To make these I buy black plates, cut out the middle, and hole punch around. I have the styrofoam balls already painted so students just need to add the legs. I hot glue the eyes on and they decided if they want the spider hanging or in the web.
They couldn't stop talking about these and were excited to have their very own!