Image Map

October 26, 2013

Rate Your Writing and Writer's Workshop Schedule Posters on TpT

I decided to create some posters to add to my TpT Store after having many positive comments and request to make posters!!

You can read more about how I do Writer's Workshop within my classroom here. (A Look into Writer's Workshop).

I'm so EXCITED to know that other teachers are using this idea within their classrooms.  I always introduce the poster at the beginning of the year.  Students begin rating their pictures and then we begin looking at their writing.

You can check out the posters I made here (Rate Your Writing Posters).

I've included:
Rate Your Writing Title
4 Posters with Writing Examples
Stars
Writer's Workshop Schedule



Thanks again for the positive feedback!!

No comments:

Post a Comment